What is The Hub?
The Hub is our one-of-a-kind social network. It puts the entire Independent Sector conference in the palm of your hand. Once you’ve registered for Embark, The Hub will allow you to:
- Create a personalized schedule
- Find sessions based on interest areas
- See who is attending the conference
- Schedule meetings with other attendees
- Directly contact speakers
- Explore the hotel map
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
If you are registered for the conference, you can access The Hub by following these steps:
- Log-In: Click here to access The Hub. All attendees should use the email address they submitted at registration as their username. If you are a previous attendee, please use your password from last year or click here to reset it. If you are a new attendee, please use “embark” as your password and follow the prompt to change your password after log-in.
- Go mobile: Click here to download The Hub onto your Apple or Android device.
- Participate: Your participation in The Hub will make the conference experience more engaging for both you and other attendees. After you log-in, contribute to our Connections Sessions, RSVP for one of our Ignitions Sessions, or reach out to other participants or speakers. You don’t have to wait until October. Start your conference experience now!