I’ve collected these links from a wide variety of sources including forums, directory sites, blogs wish lists (a particularly rich vein to mine). One thing I haven’t done is personally shopped at all of them. This list represents a starting point, not any kind of personal endorsement from me.
If you own a site or know of a site that you’d like me to include then drop me a line. However, note that there are a couple of criteria for inclusion. I’ve already listed a number of large general purpose BDSM equipment sites, so don’t bother if you’re just another cookie cutter BDSM shopping site. Nobody needs 20 places to buy a red ballgag at exactly the same price. Also ensure that your site doesn’t look like it was designed in the early 90’s. It doesn’t have to be at the cutting edge of web technology, but I tend to the view that a crappy website indicates a badly run business.
The default assumption is that sites are US based, and where that isn’t true I’ve called it out explicitly. Obviously a lot of places will ship internationally, so location needn’t be a limiting factor in a lot of cases.
- BDSM Gear
- Church of Sinvention – Canadian based site
- Evil Toys – German site carrying both furniture and toys (translation)
- Extreme Restraints
- Devus – UK based site
- Fetish Toybox
- Fetters – UK based site specializing in bondage equipment.
- Fort Troff – Targets a gay audience, but lots of interesting toys for male submissives.
- Kink Industries
- Leather Masters – Originally for just LGBT community but has since diversified offerings – New 13/12/16
- Madame S – Sister site to Mr S Leather, but targeting both female and male submissives.
- Meo – German based site with a lot of high end and serious BDSM toys.
- Mr S Leather – Targets a gay audience but no reason not to shop there for F/m relationships as well.
- Spices for love
- Stockroom – One of the largest and most popular sites.
- Stormy Leather – Sells variety of toys, as well as manufacturing their own.
- Uber Kinky – UK site with a wide range of equipment
General toys and equipment
- Aslan Leather – Creator of leather toys and general retail (Canadian) – New 13/12/16
- Cane-IAC – Very large selection of spanking and caning implements.
- Caught-In-The-Act (aka maxcita) – Producers of straightjackets and bodybags.
- Cobra Whips – Site of UK based Alex Jacob, whip maker.
- Collar Factory – Provides made-to-order custom collars.
- De Tail Toys – Specializes in floggers. Also runs good value deals at sister site.
- Dream Lover Laboratories – Electronic devices for chastity control.
- Dungeon Delights – Variety of hardware, mostly in metal.
- Handcuff Warehouse – Sells law enforcement and institutional style restraints.
- Happy Tails – Offers a wide variety of floggers.
- Jack’s Floggers – As the name suggests, a wide variety of floggers (UK based).
- Kink Engineering – Latex equipment and bondage gear, offering excellent vacuum beds.
- The Kink Shop – Specializes in impact and sensation play equipment – New 13/12/16
- Leather by Danny – Sells a variety of leather gear including cuffs, straps, paddles, gags, etc.
- Leatherbeaten – Specializes in leather restraints, impact toys and accessories (Canadian) – New 13/12/16
- The London Tanners – UK based site specializing in leather disciplinary equipment.
- Martin’s Rigidcuffs – Metal restraints.
- Mojave Outliers – Makers of a wide selection of whips, floggers and crops.
- Paddle Daddy – Handcrafted BDSM toys and equipment.
- Quality Control – Makers of toys and bondage equipment (UK Based) – New 13/12/16
- Scott Paul Designs – Well known for his humiliator gag system and click cuff bondage system.
- Sex & Metal – As the name suggests, a lot of interesting metal toys.
- Strict Leather – Various leather toys including bondage restraints and CBT devices.
- Strictly Leather – Clothing, restraints and toys (UK Based) – New 13/12/16
- Top to Bottom Leather – Manufactures leather toys and accessories (UK Based) – New 13/12/16
- Twisted Monk – Producer of high quality bondage rope.
- Wild Gasmasks – A variety of fantastical hoods and masks.
- ErosTek – Maker of the ET312P, one of the best power units on the market.
- Mystim – German based with a not particularly readable English site.
- Birdlocked – A silicone chastity device.
- CB-6000 – Probably the best known chastity device on the market.
- Kept For Her – Offers equipment, testimonials and comparative shopping charts.
- Male Chastity Devices – Offer a large selection of different chastity devices.
- Mature Metal – Sells several different steel options including the Jail Bird.
- Neo Steel – Their web site is awful, but I’m assured they make a quality product
- MetalBound – As the name suggests, specializes in metal furniture. Highly regarded by pro-domme’s.
- Saxon Dungeon Furniture – Products include tables, horses and crosses.
- Slave to Love – UK Site specializing in fold flat furniture
- Style Fetische – German site with a big collection of unique furniture (translation)
- Tetruss – Suspension bondage furniture.
- Walsh Metalworks – Creates artistic pieces in BDSM and non-BDSM domains. Also has a tumblr site here.
Clothes and Fashion
- Ainsley – Fetish shoes – New 13/12/16
- Atsuko Kudo – Latex design and fashion.
- The Baroness – Fetish rubber fashions.
- Breathless – UK based store for latex and rubber fetishwear.
- Breathless Corsets – Men’s and Women’s corsets – New 13/12/16
- Dark Garden – Corsetry, both mainstream and alternative.
- Demask – Leather and rubber outfits, with stores in both US and Europe.
- Exquisite Restraint – Custom corsets based out of LA. Also has a tumblr site
- Heretic – Canadian based creator of custom clothing including corsets.
- Libidex – UK based store selling a very large variety of latex clothing.
- Lux Tenebrae – UK based, specializing in corsetry and leather clothing.
- Miss Katie – UK based seller of corsets and retro-fetish fashion.
- North Bound Leather – Leather outfits and BDSM equipment.
- Slaughter House Couture – Bespoke latex garmets.
- The Sissy Store – As the name suggests, lots of sissy related clothes and accessories – New 13/12/16
- Vex Clothing – Men and Women’s custom latex clothing.
- Westward Bound – UK based handmade designer latex clothing.
- Winter Fetish – PVC, spandex and darlex fetishwear and bondage gear.